1. My favorite color is yellow, because I am red green colorblind. And my favorite bird is a blue jay, because they are blue and when I was younger they were my baseball team. My favorite flower is the fire and ice rose, because they are unique and pretty.
2. My favorite writers are Bill Watterson, Darby Conley, Berkeley Breathed and Robert Pirsig.
3. My favorite artists are John Thompson (a teacher of mine), Vincent van Gogh and the multi-talented Pablo Picasso.
4. My favorite musicians are (right now) Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Depeche Mode, Tori Amos and The Cure.
5. Which living person do you most admire? I admire people of leadership. I may not agree with everything people do or say. So I will go with President of United States. I also admired people who do things against all odd and do great things. I admire people who inspire others to do great things.
6. My favorite heroes from fiction are Dr. Who, Wolverine and of course Iron man.
7. What is your idea of perfect happiness? My perfect happiness would be staying level. I want to enjoy my craft and make money and be stable and level. I want to make money in my craft and be happy. I don’t want to be wealthy rich (I know), I just want to be a place where I can have fun and be happy and enjoy life with in reason.
8. What is your greatest fear? Honestly Dying! Dying a horrible death. I would like to go quietly in my sleep when I am 107 years old.
9. What historical figure do you most identify with? I really cant think of one. I enjoy popcorn. I enjoy it a lot, Maybe Orville Redenbacher!
10. What is your most treasured possession? I have some friends that I have had since high school. We are still friends; we have witness the sadness of death and newness of birth. We have seem little ones grow into big ones also my groups of friends have had the high of highs and the low of lows. We still get together for fun and laughs and it this has been going on for over twenty years. We are a close nit group.
11. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would prefer to be a little more skinner and younger, but I can only chance one of them.
12. What do you consider your greatest achievement? I have an associate degree in Visual Communications. I have a paper that says I graduated college. Not sure what to do with it, But I am in a better place now Full Sail!
13. What do you most value in your friends? Loyalty no matter what dumb crap you pull or not pull. Being able to know that some one has your back. Nobody is perfect, but it nice to have friends who think you are.
14. Which talent would you most like to have? I would love to a stand comedian/radio personality. Be a person on the radio that is adore by fans and has a respectable and fun show for the listeners.
15. What is your motto? It is more like a quote from a famous person. This quote is attached to emails that I send out from yahoo.
“The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.”
~ by Pearl S. Buck ~